Admin/DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Who we are:
cflox is an internationally certified payment institute that enhances corporate payments with working-capital optimization, financing, and lean processing. We develop technology-driven, unique solutions for our customers that provide instant added value. Our clients include large, international corporations from various industries. You want to shape the future of Corporate Payments together with us? Then become part of our constantly growing team in Hamburg and Madrid.
Your challenge at cflox:
As an Admin/DevOps Engineer (f/m/d), you will help us to refine our market-based platform and to improve and further automate internal processes in close collaboration with the development team. You are also responsible to set up new servers and improve the monitoring of our systems. As third level support to our enterprise customers, you are tasked with assisting them in setting up their systems and resolving their issues.
- Keep our systems up and running, secure and fast.
- Improve our internal systems (CI, ALM, etc.) to streamline our processes.
- Maintain and develop new interfaces to customers.
- Extend and further automate the monitoring of our systems.
- Be the third level of support.
- A strong, battle-tested background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, etc.), CI solutions, containerization, and test automation (Gitlab CI, Jenkins).
- Experience with the administration of web applications – ideally in a Java and MySQL production environment.
- You can communicate complex technical problems to non-technical people.
Extra credit for
- Coding skills (!)
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working with interfaces to banks
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluency in German
- Knowledge of financial markets, auctions, and corporate finance
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job with a high degree of responsibility.
- The opportunity to help shape the brand of a fast-growing FinTech company in the heart of Hamburg.
- An attractive workplace with great colleagues, an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours and Hamburg's best coffee.
- Flexibility to work sometimes in the office and sometimes remote.
- Individual training opportunities and a fixed annual budget, which you can use for your professional and personal development.
- An attractive salary based on your experience, 30 days annual leave and a mobility allowance (e.g. HVV-ticket).
Interested? We are looking forward to your application! There is no form, just email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!