Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d)
Who we are:
cflox is an internationally certified payment institute that enhances corporate payments with working-capital optimization, financing, and lean processing. We develop technology-driven, unique solutions for our customers that provide instant added value. Our clients include large, international corporations from various industries. You want to shape the future of Corporate Payments together with us? Then become part of our constantly growing team in Hamburg and Madrid.
Your challenge at cflox:
As Senior Backend Developer (f/m/d), you will help us scale our market platform to support business growth and to further develop our product portfolio to the next level. You are driven by innovation and new ideas and enjoy working closely with a Product Owner and an agile cross-functional team ready for new approaches to software development.
- Further development of our software solutions to support business growth.
- Take responsibility for green-field projects in finance as well as other on side-projects.
- Keep our services running and ensure stable operation.
- Working with a supportive IT team using agile working methods as well as the colleagues in other cflox departments (e.g. Business Development, Sales).
- Several years of professional experience
- Passion for emerging (web) technologies
- Solid understanding of software paradigms and design principles (OOP/FP, MVC, Dependency injection, Messaging)
- Broad experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate
- Experience designing relational databases, practical experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with JS/TypeScript using React
- Strong testing habits (Junit, Mockito, Jest, etc.)
Extra credit for
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with ERP systems, SAP FICO
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience with DevOps and process automation
- Experience scaling web applications and databases
- Knowledge in financial markets, auctions and corporate finance
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied job with a high degree of responsibility.
- The opportunity to help shape the brand of a fast-growing FinTech company in the heart of Hamburg.
- An attractive workplace with great colleagues, an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours and Hamburg's best coffee.
- Flexibility to work sometimes in the office and sometimes remote.
- Individual training opportunities and a fixed annual budget, which you can use for your professional and personal development.
- An attractive salary based on your experience, 30 days annual leave and a mobility allowance (e.g. HVV-ticket).
Interested? We are looking forward to your application! There is no form, just email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!