Information about the Complaint Procedure for our Payment Services 

1. Who can I address if a complaint occurs?

Your contact for a complaint is cflox GmbH.

2. How can I submit a complaint?

You can address a complaint by either getting in touch with your account manager or by sending an email to our email address at cflox GmbH.

Please explain the facts of your complaint and attach all necessary documents we need to assess. Please also provide us with your contact details so that we can get back to you immediately.

3. What happens after I submitted a complaint?

We will immediately confirm the receipt of your complaint and send you information about our complaint handling procedure. We will then fully investigate the complaint and reply to you in written form and in comprehensible language within at latest 15 working days of the receipt of your complaint. If any delays occur, we will explain the specific reasons and will keep you updated, when the investigation of your complaint is expected to be completed. If we are not responsible for the complaint, we will likewise let you know.

4. Who can I get in touch with if I am not satisfied with the response or handling of my complaint?

cflox GmbH is a payment institution regulated by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).

You can therefore get in touch with the conciliation board at the Deutsche Bundesbank. The details of the conciliation procedure are regulated by the Financial Conciliation Board Ordinance.

Further details on the conciliation procedure can be found on the Bundesbank's website. An application to conduct a conciliation procedure must be submitted to the Bundesbank in text form and in German. The application must contain the minimum information specified in § 7 paragraph 1 of the Financial Conciliation Board Ordinance.

The application may be sent to

     Deutsche Bundesbank – Schlichtungsstelle –

     Postfach 10 06 02

     60006 Frankfurt am Main

The application can also be submitted by fax to +49 69 70909901 or by e-mail to

This does not affect your right to go to court.

In the event of alleged violations (e.g. of Sections 675c to 676c of the German Civil Code (BGB) and Article 248 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code (EGBGB)), you can also send a complaint to the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) at

     Graurheindorfer Straße 108

     53117 Bonn

     Phone: +49 228 41080

     Fax: +49 228 41081550


10 years of successful working capital optimization